HP Color M712dn
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Document Size: 12.3 x 18.5″
- Print Speed: 40 ppm (Simplex)
- First Print Out Time: 10.5 Seconds
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- Four-Line LCD and 10-Button Keypad
- Easy-Access USB; Mobile Printing Support
- 100-Sheet MP Tray & Two 250-Sheet Trays
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 200,000 Pages
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet Connectivity
Improve the productivity of your workgroup with the speedy and durable LaserJet Enterprise 700 M712dn Monochrome Laser Printer from HP, which also boasts the ability to handle custom-sized media up to 12.3 x 18.5″ and standard media up to 11.7 x 17″. Demonstrating this unit’s capabilities are the max print speed of 40 ppm and the max resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi, allowing you to create sharp, crisp documents in no time at all. It even has a first print out time of just 10.5 seconds and this model has automatic duplexing at speeds up to 26 ipm.
Operation is intuitive with a 2″ 4-line LCD and 10-button keypad available for checking printer settings. Direct printing via an Easy-Access USB port is available, and when networked via Ethernet the printer can also offer mobile printing via HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint. Media handling is performed by either a 100-sheet multipurpose tray or two 250-sheet standard input trays, allowing you to have multiple media types loaded simultaneously for fast switching. Additionally, it is designed to last with a 200,000-page monthly duty cycle and has a standard USB 2.0 interface for connecting directly to a computer.